The Supreme Court
My Thoughts on the Supreme Court
The Supreme Court is the highest and most powerful courts in the world is kinda scary when you really think about it before I learned abut the Supreme Court I didn't think it was that entice but after I started hearing the details in this establishment I was like wow this is not like any other court you see on television vision.
| The Supreme Court |
Some surprising facts I learned was some judges stay over 3 decades that to me is so crazy at that point your just living their and also I would not want one job so stressful to consume half of my life but that's just my opinion some say different.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iez0MbtSH1k
The Start and making of the Supreme Court
I personally think that the Making and start of the supreme court is interning because in 1789 166 people have served as a justice this showed me how strict this system is. Also I noticed how the building looks it almost reminds me of a High Point building but much bigger and detailed they have Marble,Art and Red carpet with gold trim this is symboling that you are in a high power building.
Why is Important
The Senate is a crucial check and balance In the government this Is designed to counterbalance the house of representatives but the whole reason the Senate is so Important is because it will ensure smaller Staes that have an equal right have voice. Their job also have some key functions that make the Senate unique to me here are my 3 examples.
![]() |
| The Supreme Court judges |
Impeachment Trials this is an act of trials for higher up federal officials and it requires a tow-third vote for conviction and removal. Then you have something called an Advice and Consent this holds power to reject or confirm presidential nominations and then last a Treaty Ratification this is were the International treaties negotiated by the exutive branch and it has to be the Senate majority to go on.
A Seat for Life
Since this is the highest court in the country their is lots of hard powerful disunions that will be made Leaning about the supreme court changed how I see the justice system its way more that just a court room that looks fancy its all built on history presser and the people. Sometimes I thought that this court room was just a Buch of rich people but its people that have the grit to say no to things that are not alway easy this job in my eyes is almost impossible. You your self has to make a diction then here good or bad feed back from the whole world if its good your probaily not going to act the way if its bad feed back because the press loves that people sometimes don't what to see you succeed and when you don't its almost to change peoples perspectives. But overall in my opinion their are pros and cons to this stytem but I see that this part of history has stayed for so long all we can do is to try to make a equal opportunity for everyone and move forward in a positive way.

No comments:
Post a Comment